What is an Ottoman Bed?
An ottoman bed is a "lift-up" bed, where the base can be lifted to reveal storage space over the entire surface area of the bed frame. This is usually done using gas-lift hydraulics, and offers a larger storage space than other beds such as Divan bases. They come with either a side opening or an end opening mechanism.
What sizes of ottoman bed frames are available?
We offer the following ottoman bed frame sizes:
- Single Ottoman Beds - typically 33cm tall, 90cm wide, and 190cm long.
- Small Double Ottoman Beds - typically 33cm tall, 120cm wide, and 190cm long.
- Double Ottoman Beds - typically 33cm tall, 135cm wide, and 190cm long.
- King Size Ottoman Beds - typically 33cm tall, 150cm wide, and 200cm long.
- Super King Size Ottoman Beds - typically 33cm tall, 180cm wide, and 200cm long.
The headboard sizes will vary per bed, so check the product details for more information.
Why Choose an Ottoman Bed?
Ottoman beds are primarily used for maximum storage, so you should choose one if you have a lot of clutter that you want to tidy underneath your bed. The benefit of ottomans over a normal bed frame, is that things that you store won't get as dusty, as they're contained.
They can be fantastic for children who share a room, allowing each child to store their own toys and other belongings under their bed.
Styles of Ottoman Beds
We offer contemporary ottoman bed frames that come with a range of luxury upholstered headboards, with colours to fit the modern style that’s in fashion right now. We have velvet, woven, and even leather fabrics to choose from.